Thursday, February 4, 2010

Beginner Free Guitar Lessons - Learn to Play Electric Guitar Online

by Casen Riggs
Learning to play the electric guitar can be a wonderful experience and when you succeed you will feel great being able to play all kinds of music. The first mistake most beginners do is attempt to teach themselves completely. This is extremely hard to do as you do not have the proper instructions on such things as finger placement and strumming techniques. If having a teacher does not fit your schedule or budget then download guitar lessons to your computer. These online guitar courses allow you to practice when you have the time and motivation without the worry of other tasks or paying for a private tutor lessons.

Online electric guitar lessons will include everything needed to master the guitar. Most people think that this method is not up to par with a real life teacher but that is simply not true. When you download guitar lessons they come equip with instructional videos of your teacher who show you the right techniques like holding the guitar or strumming. Videos are a great way to learn since they can be paused mid way into the lesson which allows you extra time to practice the method before moving on.

When I started out learning the electric guitar, I did not have the time to fit guitar lessons into my schedule. I tried some learning books from my local music shop but I still struggled on my guitar adventure. I eventually stumbled onto a great online course with videos that demonstrated even the very basic essentials to playing the electric guitar. I learned more on my first video than I ever did from months of attempting it myself.

I recommend starting out with the guide at GuideToPlayGuitar.info. If you are trying to learn how to play the guitar, then it is a great way to learn for any beginner guitarist

View more articles from Casen Riggs

No comments:

Post a Comment